Assisted Living Services
Our services address the whole person and we make every effort to nurture the mind, body and spirit of our residents. Our customized care plan considers the resident’s individual needs and well-being.
Assisted Living services include:
- Medication management
- Escort to and from dining and activities
- Individualized Care Plans designed to meet your loved one’s needs with activities of daily living
At Stellar Care we believe people with dementia are able to experience joy, comfort, meaning and growth in their lives. We know that quality of life depends on the quality of care given.
We specialize in the person-centered care required for effective dementia care which is tailored to the abilities and changing needs of each resident. Our comprehensive assessment and care planning, as well as understanding behavior and effective communication are the fundamentals behind our care.
Our care practices include goals which address fluid and food consumption, pain management and social engagement. Proper attention to the care plan, effective preventative systems, an environment that fosters community, and finally, staff that are committed to quality care all make a difference for the resident and their family.
We believe effective dementia care includes:
- Assessment – a whole person assessment of abilities and needs
- Behavior and Communication – understanding our residents and providing ongoing training for our staff
- Staffing – providing sufficient and consistent assistance for resident’s daily needs
Our Wellness Program sets Stellar Care apart as a premier provider for senior living. This supervised program includes:
- Mental stimulation
- Physical activity
- Attention to spiritual needs
- Food and fluid consumption monitoring
- Fall prevention education
- Medication and pain management
- Attention to cleanliness and grooming throughout the day
- Immediate response to any change of condition
We provide a variety of services and activities to enhance and promote individual interests and to improve the quality of life for our residents. These include:
- Daily activity programs designed to stimulate social and emotional health
- Physical exercise
- Scheduled transportation
Respite Care (Short-Term Stay)
Respite care is a supportive service that gives families needed relief while offering a safe and stimulating homelike environment for your loved one. Fully furnished accommodations and the full complement of care are provided on a short-term basis, up to thirty days. Respite stays are a convenient option during recuperation, family member vacation, caregiver break or simply to try our accommodations.
We invite you to experience the quality of care at Stellar Care by visiting our facility and meeting our staff. Please call us to schedule a visit at (619) 287-2920.